Friday, September 27, 2013

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOWARD TOO

As I was working today I kept thinking about what I will enjoy the most by losing weight. There are plenty of things actually. I work in retail and I am surrounded by clothes. So I kept going back to being able to wear cute clothes, stylish clothes... and look good in them too. When ever I get dressed up for any reason I always feel like this....
         


I need to feel comfortable in anything, well maybe not a swimsuit, I can't see that ever happening. That's a start tho, to feel comfortable. Losing weight will sure help with that. Here is a list of a few other things that I will enjoy more being at a smaller weight. I am sure some might seem simple, but sometimes to very overweight people, simple things aren't that simple.

  • Bending over to tie shoes without not being able to breath and my face turning bright red
  • Having more energy
  • Being able to do athletic activities again
  • Less pain in my joints
  • Not have to worry about weight limits on ladders or roller coaster rides
  • Not bumping into people in small spaces because my body is so big
  • Enjoying life more
  • Hopefully losing some breast size as well and be able to buy pretty bras instead of the industrial strength, plain, boring, might as well just use duct tape ones!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment