Sunday, September 29, 2013

POSTPONED

OK, so today didn't go as planned. I could come up with plenty of excuses why I couldn't start my new eating healthy plan today, but to completely honest.... I just wasn't prepared.

I worked until midnight last night and was completely bushed when I got home. I went straight to bed and had a very hard time sleeping more than 15 minutes or so at a time. My legs were restless and hurt so bad. My feet were throbbing. I did look over my list, but decided with today being soccer game and church day, it would be a tricky day to start. So I had an extra day to cheat.



I was sent this today. Once I get started I know all the obstacles will disappear. And did you know that many obstacles are mostly made up by oneself? Or at least in my case they are. I will make no more excuses to keep me from getting healthy, fit and happy.

So on this last night of FREEDOM, I will be eating a very nice large and loaded baked potato and a steak! Yep, sounds like a good last meal. LOL













2 comments:

  1. Remember one day at a time and even if you have a bad meal, don't make the whole day bad.

    ReplyDelete