Thursday, September 26, 2013

THE BEGINNING

I am almost 38. I have been overweight most of my life. But now, after I have finally realized (joking btw) that I will indeed NOT wake up skinny, I am going to finally do something about it. Not just say I will and start it then stop, once I meet my 1st weight goal. I am going to see this through. I have to. There are a lot of things riding on this. First and foremost I want to be there for my girls, be active with my girls, grow old watching my girls have a life and family of their own. For them I am doing this!!!




So, to hold myself accountable. I am starting this blog. There will be pictures, pictures I don't want to show, but need to show, to push me through this. Pictures of me in the past when I thought I was really fat. If I was only that "fat" now, I would be happy.  

I haven't measured myself, I haven't weighed myself, but I will. I will put it out there for the whole world to see, or at least the 1 or 2 people that might read this blog. I will be setting goals for myself and when I reach them and even if I don't, I will post about it.  I will complain I am sure, I will be grouchy, I am almost certain of this, but it will be worth it. I can't quit on this, I WILL NOT quit on this. 

I need to be healthy, happy and be able to wear cute smaller clothes! That's my goal, join me on my journey, It's sure to be an Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment