Saturday, September 28, 2013

DAY BEFORE

OH HOLY CRAP!!!!!

I am really going to do this. I am nervous as can be. You all probably are thinking, why? Well for starters, what if someone actually reads this blog and likes it, then pass it along, and they like it and then they pass it on and so on and so forth... all these people will be seeing my pictures. YIKES!!! That is why I am nervous.

So on this day before the dreaded picture day what will I be doing... Well I do have to go to work, so there is that. But I will not worry about what I eat. I might even finish off the brownies I made the other day. I might go ahead and buy myself a pop to drink. I gave pop up quite a long time ago with a couple splurges here and there. Maybe I will buy a big fat greasy hamburger to eat for dinner. Well why not have ice cream for lunch, dinner and dessert?  I do work by a chicken place, so maybe I will go have a drumstick or two...

In all honesty, I will not be doing anything different than what I usually do. Well, I might finish off those brownies if nobody lays claim to the last little bit. :) I will just be going over the check list in my mind about what to do tomorrow to start this journey. Water, lots and lots of water. I got that covered. I bought  gallons of water the other day to prepare. Yes, I buy water, I am a water snob. I don't drink tap... but that doesn't pertain to this story.

So on this day before, my stomach will be in knots. Not knowing if this is all a waist of time, or if in fact it will be a blog that is followed and will help me be accountable to myself. What if I am an inspiration for someone who reads it. That would be completely cool, I won't lie! So if you all don't mind, if there is a you all... PLEASE......

WISH ME LUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment