Monday, October 7, 2013

8 DAYS AND MELT DOWNS

Last Sunday I took my measurements and checked my weight. Not pretty, but it had to be done. Oh and I shared my lovely swimsuit pictures. Since then.....


Down almost 20# and I painted my toenails! :) I did an 8 day detox which was easy, then I had a stressful day so I slipped and had an emotional eating breakdown. Jumped back on the detox train, drink lots (and I mean at least 1 gal a day) of water. So here I am sitting here typing this and wondering if I feel any differently.

The answer is kind of. I know after 20# you would think that you  would feel differently but I only feel different in some spots. Like can you lose weight in your feet? My shoes and flip flops are feeling different. Also, the band on my undies are not as tight! That right there is always a plus! The seat belt in the car isn't as uncomfortable and I am excited to say my rings are loser on my fingers and they move around on their own. :)

Now that I am off of the detox and onto a new eating plan that will go for 4 weeks. I am sure the pounds will come off slower, but they will still be coming off. I should have started physical activity at the start of this, but I didn't. I will be starting soon and that will help kick the pounds off my body.

Here are my measurements for today as well.... Let's keep in mind that I measured myself last week but my husband did it this time. I am going to record the finding here, I will have hubs do it for now on to get more accurate readings. 

Neck  17" ( -.25")
Hips   56.5" ( - 1")
Waist  52.5" (-1.25")
Rt Bicep  18"  (-0")
Lt Bicep  17.5" (+.5")
Rt Thigh  32.75" (-1.25")
Lt Thigh  32" ( -1")
Rt Calf  18.2"  (-1.75")
Lt Calf  17.75" (-1.25")
Chest  56.5" (+1.5")  *Just my luck

And the count down begins in 28 or so days.... Another swimsuit shot! Fingers crossed that a noticeable difference can be seen!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment