Tuesday, October 1, 2013

PEE-A-PALOOZA

So yesterday, I drank a bit more than a gallon of water. It was going well. Yesterday was good actually. Then all of a sudden, Potty break, potty break, potty break. I survived work and only wanted to harm a dozen or so people. It could have been worse.

This morning by 8 I had already had 1/2 gallon of water down. My oldest had a dentist appointment so off into town we went, took her to school and half way there, boy did I have to go. Bumps in the road are sure enhanced when you have an extremely full bladder. I had a few errands to run and then a stop at Walmart. Good Golly, I thought I was going to have to knock a few slow pokes out of my way. I needed to go and they were delaying my trip. My youngest was having a hard time keeping up with me and of course she has to yell "Mama, hurry up so you don't pee yourself". Got to love that kids don't have filters! LOL

I know all this water is key, and I am wondering if I need to invest in some adult diapers (joking) in case I have to cut it close again. So on that note..... gotta go!

oh btw... I think maybe I did in fact break my scale. I got on last night just to see... there is no way possible that I lost 15 pounds in 1 day, so I bought a new scale. I will weigh myself again and see what is going on. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment