Friday, October 25, 2013

IT HAPPENS

It's been awhile ... I know, I am not good at keeping up with the goings on of my journey. When there is GOOD news, I would be happy to post, but when there is blah, boring, not exciting news, I don't......this isn't the most horrible of news...... but it happens.

It doesn't matter what kind of diet, exercise or healthy eating habits I do and I lose weight... I go on a bender. It's usually when I am done with a goal. I can say that at least I did my backsliding before my journey is over, so now it is out of my system. 

I did my 8 day detox an loved the weight loss and the way I was feeling. I was to follow up the 8 day with 4 weeks of carb cycling. I started off strong but then wonky work schedules got in my way. I slept when I was used to being away, therefore my eating schedule got messed up as well. As much as I would like to place all of the blame on work, I can not. If I was as dedicated as I thought I was, I would have made myself work out a better system. I didn't have meals prepared for work hours so I would cram a peanut butter and jelly in my face on my way to work. Soda accidentally made it's way back into my system as well... 

OOOPS I DID IT AGAIN.....

With all that being said this happened....



2# gain in a couple of weeks. Could be worse, true but it shouldn't have happened to begin with.  I can find excuses and place the blame on many things. But in all actuality the blame falls on me. There is no denying it.

So my plan now is this: get back to carb cycling, don't let work interfere with my journey, give pop the boot, again, well after I finish this one that is. ;) And I decided that I need to set weight goals or size goals to have something to work for and look forward to, Oh and I definitely will start my walking like I said maybe a million times before.

NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment