Friday, October 11, 2013

Quickie

I have been working a lot so I haven't had much time to update how I have been doing. Let me just say this... When working, unless you are organized and prepared it is hard to stay on track. Also, working in retail as I do, I don't get breaks quite when I need them to keep on track. So when I am home I do my best to stay on schedule and while I am at work, I make for sure I make healthy choices.

I gave in a had a 16oz soda pop today tho and just one little bite of what my Mama had ordered for herself. That was my big NoNo for the day. I can live with that. :) Just going to keep focusing on the right and healthy options.



1 comment:

  1. that is a great attitude! we are all human, and have jobs......just make good choices, and don't be down on yourself for a pop and a bite of something yummy! just don't make it a regular habit! And besides......with these awesome products revving up your metabolism, little hiccups aren't as devastating to you! so the most important thing to remember is your worth it, you can do it, and it's going to get easier.....as it becomes habit......and your body quits craving soda etc. you are doing great, keep it up......and just take the products as directed......so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete